• Tours will operate with minimum 06 Pax.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather,
• Road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices,
• fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends
• Upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that
Are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any
• Refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
• We like to inform you that the Sikkim Government is planning to levy certain environmental fees for trekkers doing this trek which has not been finalized yet. We will inform you about the same if it is levied.
• Equipment: trekkers are requested to bring their own sleeping bags, wind proof jackets, light-weight trekking shoes, Woollen socks, Woollen shirts, thick rough trousers, Woollen Jersey, light rain coat, snow goggles, golf cap, hand gloves, mountain shoes, and personal belongings and one rucksack.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning transfer to airport for flight to Bagdogra. On arrival, transfer to Darjeeling hotel for leisure and overnight stay.
After breakfast, take an early trip to Tiger Hill to see the sunrise and later drive to the famous Ghoom monastery. Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian astrologer cum monk established the Ghoom Gompa. At the entry of the monastery, there is a huge giant size image of seated 'Maitreya Buddha' (prospective Buddha) inside. There are bells, ornate thanka scrolls and drums inside the monastery. Like many other monasteries in and around Darjeeling, this gompa is also a storehouse of some rare Buddhist manuscripts Rest of the day we will be on leisure. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast drive towards Manay Bhanjang trekking point. Enjoy enticing glimpses of Kanchenjunga ahead. Trek through zigzag and finally arrive at Tonglu. Overnight at tent.
In the morning after breakfast, trek to a mossy paved path, zigzag through a succession of forest and hamlets. Enjoy spectacular mountain sceneries. Overnight at tent.
In morning after breakfast trek to the ridge trail towards Kalpokhari, later trek on a long and steep climb to the Singalila to reach the Sandakphu. Overnight at tent.
In the morning after breakfast walk on to a prominent viewpoint for the magnificent sunrise over the Kanchenjunga, Jannu, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Oyo. In the full day, there are ever-changing views: yak herds, silvery pine forests, tiny lakes ringed with grass, and the snow-capped Himalayan range in the background. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, trek down to Raman. The trail is to the lush forest through the woods takes us to Gorkhey then we climb up towards Raman. Overnight at tent.
In the morning after breakfast, trek will be through many villages and cross the Sri Khola by a remarkable suspension bridge. Overnight at tent.
In the morning after breakfast drive to Pelling. Pelling is with an elevation of 2073 meters pleasant, peaceful, fresh air, magnificent snow peaks, the refreshing greenery, small stream, amazingly brilliant falls, terraced hillside fields of paddy and corn, It is an idyllic spot on top of a ridge, is surrounded by mist - shrouded mountains, it offers the most spectacular views of the Himalaya including Mount Kanchendzonga, Mount Makalu, Mount Pandim. It is a small picturesque village on the ridge and the botanical and zoological richness is awe – inspiring and the scenic view scanning across deep valley to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished and etched in memory. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast visit the Pemayangtse monastery. It is considered the best monastery in west Sikkim as it was one intended only for ‘ta-sang’ lamas (the pure monks). It is believed to be found and planned by the trailblazer of Buddhism in Sikkim, Lhatsun Chhembo. It is one of the oldest and most impressive gompas in Sikkim. Arrive at Yuskom for overnight at hotel.
In morning after breakfast drive to Martam, en route visit, the Tashiding monastery, one of the most isolated in Sikkim, perched on the top of a hill set between two rivers. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast visit the Rumtek monastery. Rumtek is a famous monastery, all over the world, especially among the Tibetan Buddhists, and is situated near Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. Originally called the Dharma Chakra Centre, it includes a beautiful shrine temple and a monastery for the monks. The 16th Karmapa built the monastery. The place got an existence in the Buddhist pilgrimage map, especially after Chinese habitation in Tibet and subsequent relocations of some Tibetan religious gurus to Sikkim. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, full day sightseeing in and out the Gangtok. A visit of the amazing Orchid Sanctuary, where we can see a few of the 454 orchid species listed in Sikkim. Visit the Enchey and Do Drul monasteries, and the Tibetology Institute. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to the Bagdogra Airport to flight to Delhi. On arrival catch connecting flight for Home.