• Tours will operate with minimum 06 Pax.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Inner line permit required for Nubra/Pangong/Tsomoriri/Dha Hanu
• Chinese/Taiwanese/Sri Lankan nationality will not get inner line permit for Nubra/Pangong/Tsomoriri/Dha Hanu
• Mobile phones only BSNL/AIR TEL/AIR CELL WILL WORK (POST PAID ONLY)
• Credit Card don’t accept in most of the hotels in Ladakh
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather,
• Road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices,
• fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends
• Upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any Refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi IGI airport and transfer to hotel for overnight.
Afternoon at leisure in Leh, where we can take a walk to the colorful bazaar. Overnight Leh Hotel.
Free day in Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
We drive 10 km to Spituk from where we start our trek. We cross Indus River and enter in the Valley of Zinchen River. Near the village in the Valley we will have our first camp after 4 hr walk.
After by passing this beautiful stopping valley, we ascent up to 4900 m. by very steep zigzag, difficult footpath, by now it is 3h. Now steep descent to summer pastures of Stok and follow the river which comes from Stok - Kangri massif.
Yurutse follow path along the mountainside, then cross a small valley and follow zig zag steep path. Thereafter cross Gandala. Then long descent towards Shingo. After 2 Hrs. descent arrive in the valley of Markha and then after few hundred meters further will reach Skiu.
From Skiu, follow a good path on the right bank of Markha where one can find great vegetation. Then cross right bank of river and cross through barren plain and arrive at Chaluk. Thereafter walk along the left bank of river and after another crossing climb towards Markha village. Good camp site beyond the village and near river.
Start trek towards the main valley on the right bank. The path is sometimes difficult in the river bed and passes the monastery of Humlung. Then carry on trek along the right bank and arrive in Hankar where there are several houses.
The path improves and cross a broad valley on the right side. The valley becomes narrow and higher and cross bridges on to the left bank and then reaches Tchatchuste. We climb pastures to reach Nimaling. This is one of most beautiful high valleys in Ladakh dominated by the Kang Yaze.
Free day in Nimaling to explore the surrounding areas.
Cross the Markha valley and follow long climb along the mountain side, then zig zag road leads towards Kongmarula. Follow steep descent into gorges and then keep walking on the left bank to Chukirmo. Thereafter crossing right and left bank and arrive Shang, a beautiful camp in groves and there is a monastery an hour away from the village.
Hemis is the most important monastery of Ladakh, 360 years old. The gigantic Tankha, one of the largest in the world, is displayed once in 12 years. Last was in 1992.
We visit Hemis monastery, then drive to Shey Monastery. This one has a 7.5m copper statue of Buddha plated with gold, the largest of its kind. We drive to Thikshy Monastery, situated on a hill top. There are several temples and wall paintings of Buddha. Close by is the summer palace of the old raja of Leh. This monastery is 800 years old, Silver and Gold statues are seen in it.
Morning transfer to Leh airport to catch flight for Delhi. On arrival transfer to hotel for Overnight.
Transfer to airport and fly back home.