• Tours will operate with minimum 06 Pax.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather,
• Road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices,
• Fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends
• Upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any Refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi, meet & assist at the airport with fresh flower garlands and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Delhi airport to catch flight for Chandigarh. On arrival, drive towards Dharamsala. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing of Dharamshala.
Dharamsala- Set against the snow-clad Dhauladhar mountains, Dharamshala nestles on the high slopes in the upper ranges of Kangra valley. It is a picturesque town set among thick conifer forests. Dharamshala, where the celebrated Dalai Lama has settled in exile is a spectacular Tibetan township. Blessed with marvellous landscapes, Dharamshala is a travellers paradise with lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, gushing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower-adorned meadows, beautiful temples and striking monasteries, it feels like you have stepped back in time. Dharamsala offers sightseeing which ranges from temples, churches and monasteries to museums, ancient towns to places of natural beauty.
Tsuglagkhang Temple: Tsuglagkhang Temple is the most known Buddhist site in McLeodganj. Here are three majestic images of Buddha, including a gilded statue of Shakyamuni, statues of Valokitesvara and Padamasambhava, or Guru Rinpoche, the Indian scholar who is attributed with the introduction of Buddhism and Tantric teachings to Tibet in the 8th century.
Kalachakra Temple: Set next to the Tsuglagkhang Temple, the Kalachakra Temple is open to the public as the center for pilgrimage. Because of its murals and architecture, it also serves as a representation of Tibet’s rich spiritual and artistic ethnicity. The Dalai Lama uses this temple as the center for public teaching.
The Namgyal Monastery: Established by the 3rd Dalai Lama, this monastery serves exclusively the Dalai Lamas. A unique feature of this monastery is its diversity of practice. Namgyal monks perform prayers and rituals of all the major schools of Tibetan Buddhism.
Dip Tse-Chok Ling Gompa: This beautiful little gompa is situated at the base of a steep track. The main prayer hall contains an image of Shakyamuni, as well as two enormous drums covered in goat skin and painted around the rim, which were made by monks at the gompa. Here you will also find some superb butter sculptures, which are made during Losar. Fine and detailed sand mandalas are also made here. Overnight at hotel.
After morning breakfast drive to Mcleodganj trekking start point and start trekking to Triund. Mcleodganj to Truind, gradual trek. The trek offers you panoramic views of Bhagsu village, Mcleodganj, Dharamsala, Kangra valley and distant views of shivalik hills and plains of punjab. Overnight at camp at Truind.
Acclimatize to the high altitude at Truind, walk arround the area. Overnight camping.
Where the snow line starts, this trek mostly used by Gaddis (shepherds) is a moderate climb begins with rocky path with oak, tosh and birch wood, vegetation enroute ends at the elevation of 3200 km. And snow line starts. Hot lunch will be served at local café before Illaqua. Lahesh cave 3550m a natural rock cave shelter. After finishing the trek, quite evening, relaxing at campsite.
It is a day to go across the Indrahara pass. Chatta Parao is at the bottom of the Indrahara pass passing through the soft snow and icy streams usally in the month of May the trek passes over rock faces and and steep climbs. Many peaks i.e. Dromedary, Camel's slab, Rifthorn, Arthur's Stool and Mun (4650m), visible on both sides of the pass. There is magnificent view of the Kangra and chamba valleys and a distant view of Middle and Greater Himalays. From Indrahara pass trek heads downwards to Chhatta Parao overnight stay at the campsite at Chhatta Parao.
This going to be long and challenging day since passing therough the glacier and steep and narrow trek descend to Chhatta Nullah (stream), which is 6km. Passing through the whole stretch we reach Kwarsi a beautiful Gaddi village surrouned by pine trees and lush green fields. After along tiring day day relax at the overnight campsite in the village known for its hospitable people.
Before leaving Kwarsi visit to Shiva village temple, descend to village Lamu. At some spots the trek is narrow. Choli is a village just a km from Kwarsi which is our last destination of treking. The village has the connective road to Chamba district (50km) and Bharmour (14km).
After breakfast drive to Chamba on arrival check in to hotel.
PM: visit Chamba, Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, drive towards Amritsar on arrival transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi. On arrival, transfer to hotel for overnight.
Morning transfer to airport to catch flight for home.