• Tours will operate with minimum 06 Pax.
• Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather,
• Road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices,
• Fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends
• Upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that
• Are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any
• Refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
• We like to inform you that the Sikkim Government is planning to levy certain environmental fees for trekkers doing this trek which has not been finalized yet. We will inform you about the same if it is levied.
• Equipment: trekkers are requested to bring their own sleeping bags, wind proof jackets, light-weight trekking shoes, Woollen socks, Woollen shirts, thick rough trousers, Woollen Jersey, light rain coat, snow goggles, golf cap, hand gloves, mountain shoes, and personal belongings and one rucksack.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast drive towards Shimla. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive towards homte passing kafnoo on arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast Trek to Muling.
Plants - Texas, Abispine, Deodar, Walnut, Accer, Birch, Aconogonum, plantigo, impatience, Arisaema, Trillidium govanianum, Cirsium, echinops.etc
Birds - Wagtails, Himalayan whistling thrush, Oriole, Finches, Larks, Golden Eagle, etc. Overnight in Mulling.
In the morning after breakfast, trek to Kara.
Plants - Rheum astral, Geranium, Bistota, potentilla, Acontum Hookeri, Oxiria Digyna, sedum ewersii, Bergenia ciliata, stracheyi etc.
Birds - sky larks, finches, snow cock, monal etc.Overnight in Kara.
In the morning after breakfast trek to Fusterang.
Plants - Jurinea, Anafalis, Acouitum Ferose, potentilla, Astragalus candolleanus, gentian family, pleurospermum, saussurea simpsoniana, saussurea, obvallata, waldheimia, Aster family etc.
Birds - larks, finches, snow cock, golden eagle, kestrel. Overnight in Fusterang.
In the morning after breakfast treak to Baldar enjoy the view later treak towards Wang Khag .
Plants - Arnebia euchroma, Causinia thompsonii, lindelofia, Allium, etc
Overnight Stay in Baldar.
In the morning after breakfast, trek to Baldar.
Flora and fauna same as day 7. Trek ends. Overnight at guest house in mud
In the morning after breakfast, Drive towards Sangla on arrival check in at camp.
Overnight in Kinner Camp.
After breakfast Drive towards Shimla . On arrival check in at the hotel. PM city tour of Shimla.
Shimla - Way back in 1817, a small village tucked away in the Himalayas was discovered by British surveyors and pronounced an ideal retreat for the homesick colonisers. Named after Shyamla Devi, an incarnation of the fierce goddess Kali, stories of Shimla’s salubrious climate and invigorating surroundings made it grow in popularity. In 1830, the land around was bought from the local ruler and Shimla turned into a resort for British army officers
Evening free to walk along the nearby place. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Morning after breakfast drive towards Delhi.
On arrival transfer to airport to catch the flight for home.