• Accommodation in good hotels/camps.
• Tours will operate with minimum 02 Pax.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted accommodation is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
• Paragliding, rafting, trekking & high altitude travel are adventure activities and the rates do not cover any insurance, risk cover, damages, claims etc. A person coming on adventure tour has to be covered for adventure travel & activities apart from normal travel insurance. We will not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc.
• For journey in Ladakh or for any other high altitude tour a person should be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter. Our tour in Ladakh or any other high altitude travel/ tour do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality. Insurance cover has to be from the guests country of origin only and cannot be done here in India on arrival.
• In Leh, the supply of vehicles to any tour operator is controlled by the local transport union. This means that we are allocated such vehicles and their drivers as the union considers appropriate. Due to the restrictions imposed in this area, we are unable to personally source the vehicles or monitor the standards, as is our practice elsewhere in Himachal.
• Foreign nationals have all travel documents in original.
• There would be only 04 full paying pax per vehicle and the vehicle might have fifth pax who would be accompanying escort or local guide. Accompanying escort/ guide would not be provided with an additional vehicle even if the jeeps have 4 full paying pax.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi, meet and assist on arrival, welcome with fresh flower garlands. Overnight at hotel.
After early breakfast transfer to airport to board the flight to Leh. Meet & assist on arrival and check in at your hotel. Complete day for the acclimatization. In the evening free to make short walk around the Leh bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
An excursion to famous monasteries of Ladakh. It is interesting to visit early in the morning to enjoy the praying ceremony at Thiksey monastery. Continue drive to Hemis monastery which is one of the most famous monasteries of the Ladakh region. On the way back visit to Shey Palace. Evening free to explore Leh market on own. Overnight at hotel.
Morning half day tour visiting Spituk and Phyang monasteries. Afternoon a half day tour visiting Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shankar Gompa and Leh Bazar. Evening a visit to the local Ladakhi family house can be organized on request at an extra cost. Overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast drive to Uleytokpo enroute visiting Basgo Palace, Liker and Alchi monasteries. Also walk around the village and drive to Uleytokpo. Overnight in camp.
After breakfast, checkout from the camp and drive to Lamayuru monastery. Lamayuru monastery is one of the oldest and spectacularly set founded in 10th century. Afternoon drive back to Leh. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Leh to hunder enroute visiting Khardongla pass, which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 m and has been recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records. Continue drive to Deskit visiting the Gompa and then further to Hunder. On arrival check in at camp. In the evening visit the sand dunes and optional bactirian camel ride. Overnight in camp.
Travel by surface from Hunder to Leh enroute visiting hot springs at Panamik and Samastaling monastery. Later drive back to Leh/. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake14, 500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. Third Highest Motorable road in the world. On arrival check in and overnight at camp.
After Breakfast visit Pangong Lake, A Highest Salt Water Lake in the World, Shared by two countries India (25%) & China (75%), Enjoy the beauty of lake on Banks of the Lake while appreciating the changing colours of fascinating high Altitude Lake. Return back to Leh. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Today we take you on a 4 day tour to the Rupshu region of Ladakh which is famous of its nomadic shepards. Travel by surface from Leh to Tsomoriri. On arrival check in and overnight at camp.
A day to visit Tsomoriri lake, walk around the beautiful lake, visit Karzok village on banks of the lake and the village monastery. Overnight at camp.
Travel by surface from Tsomoriri to yet another salt lake of this region. On arrival check in at camp. Rest of the day free to explore the region, make walks around the camp or visit the remote Tsokhar village. Overnight at camp.
Travel by surface from Tsokhar to Leh crossing over Tanglangla (5360 m) which is the second highest motorable pass. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to airport to board the flight to Delhi. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day free to relax and personal activities. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning transfer to airport to board the flight to fly back home.