• Accommodation in good hotels/camps.
• Tours will operate with minimum 02 Pax.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted accommodation is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• Paragliding, rafting, trekking & high altitude travel are adventure activities and the rates do not cover any insurance, risk cover, damages, claims etc. A person coming on adventure tour has to be covered for adventure travel & activities apart from normal travel insurance. We will not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc.
• For pax to travel from Spiti to Kinnaur, inner line permit is required. This would be processed by us on behalf of clients for which we need a copy of passport, visa, four passport size photographs.
• For issuing of entry permit this year the Government is asking for personal presence of guests for issuing the permit and hence, we request that guests should be in Shimla on a Government working day/ office hours but if same not able to be processed guests will have to extend stay at a place where permit has to be issued. Please keep guests informed
• At times in Kinnaur especially at Mulling, due to landslides the road may remain closed. In such case we have to use two set of vehicles. One set drops the guest on one end of Mulling, guest walks over the closed area and second set picks up the guest at other end. However, the above cost envisages use of only one set of vehicle. Incase two set of vehicles are used, extra cost would have to be paid.
• Spiti & Kinnaur are Trans Himalayan regions and due to unforeseen circumstances like rain, landslides etc the itinerary may have to be changed at last minute. Incase there are any last minute changes due to operational problems, there are no refunds or compensation associated with it.
• For journey from Manali to Leh or Leh to Srinagar or travel to Kinnaur Spiti or travel in Ladakh or travel to Zanskar or for any other high altitude tour a person should be covered under travel insurance and the insurance should also include adventure travel and repatriation by a helicopter. Our transfer rates for Manali to Leh or vice versa or Lahaul – Spiti – Kinnaur travel or any other high altitude travel/ tour do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc incase of any eventuality. Insurance cover has to be from the guests country of origin only and cannot be done here in India on arrival
• Foreign nationals have all travel documents in original.
• There would be only 04 full paying pax per vehicle and the vehicle might have fifth pax who would be accompanying escort or local guide. Accompanying escort/ guide would not be provided with an additional vehicle even if the jeeps have 4 full paying pax.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Arrive Delhi, meet and assist on arrival, welcome with fresh flower garlands. Overnight at hotel.
After early breakfast transfer to railway station to board the train to Chandigarh. Meet & assist on arrival and straight drive towards Shimla. Arrive and check in at your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Morning transfer to Shimla railway station for a joy ride on the Toy Train which is also a World Heritage Site. Later proceed for a half day tour visiting Indian Institute of Advanced Studies and Jakho temple. Afternoon visit The Christ Church, The Ridge, The Mall and bustling Lower Bazar market. Overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Shimla to Sarahan enroute visiting Sun temple at Nirath and Rampur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit Bhimakali temple which is one of the 51 shaktipeeths of Hindu religion. Overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Sarahan to Sangla valley. Visit remote villages of Rackcham and Chitkul villages. On arrival in Sangla check in and overnight at camp.
Morning visit Kamru village and fort. Later travel by surface from Sangla to Kalpa located in backdrop of Kinner Kailash mountain range. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Kalpa village. Overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Kalpa to Tabo enroute visiting Nako village beautifully located on banks of a small lake. On arrival in Tabo check in and overnight at guest house.
Morning visit Tabo monastery. Later travel to Kaza enroute visiting Lalung and Dhankar Gompa. On arrival in Kaza check in at guest house. Overnight at guest house.
Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This centuries - old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Also visit the small gompa at Kibber, 9 kms further ahead. Kibber at 4205 m has the distinction of being the highest permanently inhabited village of the region. Overnight at guest house.
Travel from Kaza to Manali driving over Kunzam Pass (4558 m) which provides beautiful views of CB ranges and over Rohtang Pass (3980 m). On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Morning half day tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple and Vashisht. Afternoon half day tour visiting Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery (closed on Mondays) and some other old temples in Naggar village. Evening free to explore Manali market. Overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Manali to Dharamsala enroute visiting Baseswar Mahadev temple at Bajaura, Mandi town, Vaidyanath Shiva temple at Baijnath and driving past tea gardens. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Morning half day tour visiting Norbulingka Institute and Kangra State Museum. Afternoon a half day tour visiting Dalai Lama Temple and Bhagsunag Temple. Evening free to explore Mc Leodganj market. Overnight at hotel.
Travel by surface from Dharamshala to Amritsar. On arrival check in at hotel. Late afternoon visit Wagah border to view Flag ceremony on Indo Pak border. Late evening after dinner visit Golden temple to view Palaki Sahib ceremony. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning transfer to railway station to board the train to Delhi. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day free to relax and personal activities. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning transfer to airport to board the flight to fly back home.