• Basic hotel /Resort / Heritage /Lodge/Camp has no classification, but they are equal standard facilities to3 or 4 star property.
• Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
• Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
• A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
• If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
• In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
• While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
• Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
• In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, TRULY INDIA is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.
Travel Difficulty: (Medium)
This ride for experienced riders who are physically fit & comfortable to ride in diverse conditions also. We mainly ride on small hilly & rocky s trails & there are some water streams also to cross. Most of the ride is on paved road & the entire journey & rides on Mountainous road.
if you have little more time then we can arrange historical monuments seven wonders of the world tour ( Tajmahal) Enjoy more days in India or you can explore historical cities nearby Delhi
Like Agra & Jaipur. Agra has great importance in terms of Historical monuments like Taj Mahal & Red Fort. Taj mahal is the 7 Wonder of the World. Jaipur is also not so far from Delhi just 250 Km & 4 Hrs Drive, very famous for its Monuments, City Palace, Amber Fort, Janter Manter & folk dance & Music.
Necessary Items for Tour:
• Take 1 small bag for your documents & money where you can keep all important things like passport, money & all documents. You can use this bag for other things also such as Camera Sunscreen lotion, lip balm & other necessary & small things where you can find easy to keep.
• 2 Pants (Light)
• 4 T-shirts some with full sleeves to protect from Sun light.
• Jacket & Sweater for cold nights
• Sun Glasses
• Sport shoes for walking
• Flip flops
• warm and cool socks
• Alarm whether on phone or not
Motorcycle Clothing & Equipments:
• Riding Pant (Not so heavy & waterproof).
• Riding Jacket (Leather or Synthetic).
• Rain suit (In case you need).
• Boots (waterproof is advised or trekking shoes but waterproof).
• If you have a weak back, a kidney belt may be helpful
• Lip Balm
• Sun Screen lotion
• Any regular medication you need
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Departure for Delhi, India.
We arrive in Delhi, you will be met by our office representative/guide with fresh flower garlands, after greetings, transfer to New Delhi railways station for catch the Shatabdi Express to Amritsar.
Arrive Amritsar, meet-assist & transfer to hotel for briefing about the ride challenges. Overnight at Hotel in Amritsar.
After breakfast visit Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh. Afternoon drive to Bagha Border to see flag ceremony on the India – Pakistan border.
Amritsar is home to the Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple), the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion. Amritsar is also known for the incidents of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre in 1919. The main commercial activities include tourism, carpets and fabric, farm produce, handicrafts, service trades and light engineering. The city is known for its food and culture.
In the evening, we will take you to Wagah Border for Retreat ceremony, the only open border between India and Pakistan. The gates between the two countries are closed shortly before sunset every night and the border guards from each side take great pride in vying to outdo each other in the elaborateness of their closing ceremony. Overnight at Hotel in Amritsar.
Following your breakfast at hotel, we begin our challenge and hit the road, destination Dharamsala High in the foothills of the Himalayas, and surrounded by dense pine forest, Dharamsala is best known for being home to the Dalai Lama, and optional evening sightseeing will include the Tibetan Government in exile and the stunning Tibetan monastery. Alternatively, Dharamsala is a great place to simply wander around, taking in the intriguing mixture of Indian and Tibetan cultures. Overnight in Dharamshala.
A short and mostly downhill ride takes us to the beautiful village of Bir, the top paragliding site in India, and one of the best in the world. For the intrepid there'll be a chance to ride the twisty dirt road up to Billing, to watch the paragliders throwing themselves off the top of the mountain, otherwise there will be an afternoons trekking on offer through the stunning hills nearby. Tonight we camp in a beautiful apple orchard. Overnight at hotel /Tent/Resort/Guest house. ( Basic accommodation )
A tricky but spectacular ride through the hills takes us to Manali, nestled at the foot of the Himalayas by the banks of the River Beas, and long-standing travellers' favourite. Manali is the gateway to the high Himalayas, meaning we should be able to see snow-capped peaks as we ride up the valley to our hotel. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
The toughest ride of the trip takes us to the top of Jalori Pass at 10,000ft. The road either side of the summit is dirt track and seep on both sides - quite a Challenge! The views from the top are spectacular, however. From here we ride to our hotel in Chail.
The longest ride of the Challenge, but the roads is well surfaced all the way, and takes us through some of the most beautiful scenery in the region. Tonight we camp in luxurious tents on the banks of the mighty River Ganges, having come through Rishikesh, 'Yoga Capital of the World', en route. Overnight at hotel in Rishikesh.
A long but mainly flat ride gives you a last chance to savour the laid-back beat of both your Enfield Bullet and the villages you will be riding it through. Easy riders will see the sun coming up over the River Ganges, and should have enough time to take in some of the city's sights, including the amazing India Gate at sunset.
Upon arrival in Delhi, we ride to our last nights accommodation, refresh and celebrate our achievements at our presentation dinner. ( Your Motor Bike Ride tour end here)
Following your breakfast early in the morning, we transfer you to Delhi International airport for flight back home.